[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #479

to everyone on this list...

does anyone have a pump that is collecting dust in a drawer since you
upgraded to a new one??? there is a need for one ASAP!!!

the pump will be sent back for refurbishing, so don't worry about that,
just as long as it was working at the time you stashed it away, what it
looks like is not an issue... either the disatronics or minimed is fine...

if you would reply off list to me and let me know the details and how much
if aything you want for it, this would be gratefully appreciated!!!

Ellen B-C

Wambli Wing and Company
Brookings, South Dakota
email @ redacted

a pow wow style booth website for American Indian creations!

mitakue oyasin