Re: [IP] pump/sleep

In a message dated 9/17/1999 6:55:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< 1.  What's the best thing to do with the pump while you are sleeping.  Do
 you still wear it? Do you put it next to the bed?  Erika tends to have
 seizures in her sleep, and we were curious where the safest place would be
 for the pump. >>

Kim and Erika,
I sleep with Kermit the Pump inside a toddler sock, diaper-pinned to the
waistband of my pj bottoms.  I pin it about halfway between my belly button
and my hip bone so that I can lay on either side, tummy, or back and Kermit
isn't in the way at all.

Best wishes on your pumping adventure.  It will be a challenge at first, but
well worth it.  Keep asking questions here.  The IP list is the best teacher
of all.

:)  Karen