Re: [IP] Sof-set Micro Lows

On 17 Sep 99, at 21:42, email @ redacted wrote:

>      My experience has been similar to yours. In the first 36 hours of
> starting the trial, I was already on my third set change. Chased highs all
> day. Had pain at the infusion sites, which I never experience with either
> regular sofsets or Sils.

It is another case of YMWV.   I would think the Micros would be
the answer for younger or thinner people.  Much like D sells their
Rapids in 4 different lengths/depths, MM has replied with the
shorter version which would benefit many people.  But if you're like
me (well cushioned), you need the extra depth of a regular set.