Re: [IP] carbo load at night

I think I may just have to start getting used to checking at night and
correcting.  after 12 pm we sail through the morning BG's at a great level.

from after school until midnight it is a lost cause.  geneva justs eats
constantly and I cannot get a handle on her correct carb ratio.  right now
she is high as a kite compared to being around 79 2 hours post prandial.
had gotten real aggressive with changing her carb ratio.

I guess I worry that when she is in college she will never remember to set
alarm or get up due to fatigue to test at midnight or later.

mom to geneva age 10 and suffering from terrible highs from dinner to