[IP] talk to me (aol) !!

Hello pumpers--to all of the aol people out there, and all of the AOL
instant messager people out there (which could be everyone, since you can
download the instant messager for free at www.aol.com )  I have been
chatting with some of you lately and would love to talk with anyone else who
has AOL/IM.  I tend to be online pretty often, so if any of you want to add
me to your buddy list, my screen name is
grm piano
I would especially like to talk to any of you who joined the IP list because
you are considering a pump, as many people on here already know I will be
glad to expound on the many joys of pumping!!  :)
happy pumping!! --Gianna, pumping 10 days