Re: [IP] pump/sleep

hi Kim,
     For sleeping, I sewed pockets on the inside of my nightgowns at about
the area of my solar plexus. This keeps the tubing from being in a place
where my knee could catch in it and pull the set off in my sleep. It also
keeps the pump with me, in case I toss and turn or have to go to the bathroom
in the middle of the night. If your daughter has seizures, it might help to
keep the tubing away from where she might catch her hands in it. A little
Velcro at the top of the pocket wouldn't hurt, either.
Karen  :)