[IP] school lancets

With all the talk about kids hurting other kids with their used lancets,
thought some might think this is funny. And with all the talk about dull
lancets, I told Eve to change her lancet at school (the one in her school
desk). I also told her to either bring the used lancet home or make sure
that she put it in the sharps container in the health office. Then she
started telling  me about how in art the next day they will be using exacto
knifes. So much for keeping sharp things out of kids' hands. lol  8^)

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99