Re: [IP] Sof-set Micro Lows

     My experience has been similar to yours. In the first 36 hours of
starting the trial, I was already on my third set change. Chased highs all
day. Had pain at the infusion sites, which I never experience with either
regular sofsets or Sils. The first two sites have signs of being a little
infected. By the way, my third set change was back to a Sil and I'm not
budging. After twelve years of waiting to get on the pump and gaining great
control, this trial is just not worth it. I DO  hope they prove to be
successful for someone, but I doubt Minimed is "there" yet. A question to all
of you: if MM is really planning to put them on the market in a few weeks as
they stated, why is this trial happening this late in the game ???