Re: [IP] HELP reply to MIchael

Hi Michael,
I'm about a week behind in my e-mails here (actually since Monday)and just
came across your reply. Eve is in the opposite situation 100-180 is the
exception, not where she usually is. In the last few days her numbers have
been a bit better, don't know why, she is doing the same things. We have
also caught some more lows. We have lowered her carbo to insulin ratio, and
about a week later will find some of the highs will come down(I think some
of the highs are rebounds). Still slowly working at this.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99