RE: [IP] Exercise Highs

I am not an exercise physiologist or anything, just an ordinary pumper :)
but I sometimes have this same problem when I exercise.  I will start off
fine or a little high, adjust my pump or food accordingly, and then
exercise.  Right after I'm done, my bgs are great, but in about half an
hour, they climb, sometimes pretty high.  My pump trainer/nurse suggested to
me that maybe it was because while exercising, my body releases glycogen for
energy, and then when I'm done, this still happens, therefore driving up my
blood sugar.  the weird thing is, it doesn't always happen!! grrrrr . . .
like today, I did some pretty intense walking/running for about an hour and
a half, and have had to set a temp basal of 0.0 for going on four hours now,
with bgs hovering steadily around 75.  waiting to see how long before I need
insulin again.  --Gianna

By about 2 hours after, I am a lot