Re: [IP] carbo load at night

In a message dated 9/17/99 10:18:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well, I can't explain why, but I know it happens to me.  Even a pretty low
 carb bedtime snack also causes highs during the night, even if I've used a
 bolus that I know covers that very snack at some other time.   >>
 We see the same thing with Stephen, but he is so used to a bedtime snack, I
don't know how to say no.  What have you done to compensate?  Cange the bolus
ratio or learn to skip it?