Re: [IP] Sof-set Micro Lows

In a message dated 9/17/99 12:03:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I know there are quite a few of you who are in the testing of the Sof-set
 Micro infusion set. How is it going?  >>
 So far day 1 has been good, day 2 miserable.  We've used 2 sets.  Had to
change on day 2 because of highs.  Then day 1 went well again, then day 2 had
a no delivery alarm and Stephen had to do a set change in school (back to a
sil). The canula had a 90 degree bend in it.  We had tried the rib cage area,
but he's too skinny for that.  So Monday we'll try the third set.  He says
he'll be glad when being a guinea pig is over so he can go back to sils.  I
kinda talked him into finishing out the 5 for 2 reasons: 1: to give them a
fair chance and 2. Because I am a scientist who used to be an R&D chemist for
a pharmaceutical co and I know how important it is to have as much data
gathered as possible to sell a new product.