Re: [IP] Couple of questions

>Does anyone use any of the pump accessories that are offered such as the
>waist pouch, pump harness or sport case?  Or does anyone have another trick
>for carrying the pump safely?
>My daughter, age 16 and pumping for three weeks, is very active in sports
>and other activities.

Hi--I have been using the waist pouch for sleeping since I use the short
tubing and like to have the pump on my body without being attached to
clothes, etc.  I would think the sports case might be good for some sports
if you think the sportguard is too clunky! I am 17 and pumping for ten days
and I love it--would love to hear how it's going for your daughter! --Gianna