Re: [IP] anxiety

In a message dated 9/17/1999 12:49:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > I have just started seeing a doc for anxiety problems, and i was wondering
if anyone else here deals with the same thing.  I'm curious to know if it is
more prevalent in people with dm, or any chronic illness...  I used to have
problems with depression too, but since I got my sugars under much better
control it only comes every now and then)  Does anyone else experience this?
 > Julie >>
I'm currently on zoloft for anxienty and I have noticed a change in my blood
sugars are lower when I'm the medication and higher when I'm not so if you do
decide to take any medication watch your blood sugars carefully.