responding.  Your words were very encouraging!
From:  email @ redacted
PS:  Thx to everyone who answered my query.  I am so impressed with the
kindness and wisdom of everyone on this discussion group.  Altho I must
admit I'm daunted by the sheer volume of correspondence.  Guess I won't
get lonely with an average of 150 emails a day!  I've been trying to
respond to all my direct correspondence personally, but I just can't
keep up.  (I'm a perfectionist at heart, like many of you-might come
with the territory of being a diabetic and always searching for that
perfect BG) Anyways, thx to all for your thoughtful responses!  Marilyn