Re: [IP] (no subject)

   This is a VERY disconcerting post that I've forwarded to my cyber-circle
of diabetes' advocates. What bothers me the most is that we experienced a
mini-version of your story when we took Melissa to the ER 3 yrs ago, shortly
after she began pumping, because we mistakenly thoght she was going into DKA
( she wasn't). I'm cringing to think that more than 3 years later, this is
still happening with far too common a frequency! GRRRRRR

Regards, Renee