[IP] cheerleading

Hi everyone.  Recently Jess started a cheerleading calss once a week.  She
absolutely loves it, but we are having problems with her pump staying put
during cartwheels and flips.  She uses Rapids, so we cannot disconnect for
this time.  Clipping the pump to her her shorts causes her pants to fall
down when jumping up and down. She only weighs 40 pounds and is 43" tall.
any suggestions would most definitely be appreciated.  We tried a sportsbra
also, and that works best so far.

Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year