[IP] Couple of questions

I have a couple of questions for anyone:

Has anyone had any trouble with their Fast Take meter not keeping time properly?

Does anyone use any of the pump accessories that are offered such as the waist pouch, pump harness or sport case?  Or does anyone have another trick for carrying the pump safely?

My daughter, age 16 and pumping for three weeks, is very active in sports and other activities.

Thanks for your time.
KL, mother of Sara, dx 10/87