[IP] Sof-set Micro Lows

I know there are quite a few of you who are in the testing of the Sof-set
Micro infusion set. How is it going? Amy has had hers in for 1 full day, and
we have had nothing but lows!! Her only reading above 70 in the last 24 hours
was at breakfast this a.m., but that was only 91 and only that "high" because
at 2 a.m. when I tested her she was 51. Had her drink (ok, now don't gag or
make fun of me!) 1/2 can of Sunkist orange soda and 1 nutty bar. Total carbs
was 38 and I had her square wave .5 for 1 hour. (soda isn't my choice, but
knew it would wake her up enough to drink it!) Went ahead and had her lower
all her basals, across the board, by 0.1, hoping this will help. No new or
unusual activity or food (besides that horrid combination of snack!). Has
anyone else had similar experiences using the new set?