Re: [IP] Developmental delay

Hi Fran- thankyou for the reply.  The reason that I asked about Jasons
disability is because I work with kids with disabilities and just left a job
working with autistics.  From my experience with them learning is possible
you just have to go about it a different way.  With some of the kids we used
a picture book for them to communicate and understand.  Thou he is not
autistic, maybe that would help him understand more about what is going on.
If there is any way I can help let me know!