[IP] I'm approved!

Just got the news from the distributor I'm working with today that not only
did my insurance company (Cigna of Colorado) approve my pump and will cover
it at 100%, but it should arrive within 7-10 days!  I'm very excited!

I have read that Humalog is not yet approved for use in an insulin pump, but
it looks from some threads here that some people are using it.  I am
currently on Humalog and Ultralente with multiple injections and like the
effect I get from the Humalog--has anyone tried both Humalog and Regular?
What were the results?