[IP] A Request

Hello Everyone,

Recently there have been threads with :  "$$$$$" in the subject line

Anyone that uses Outlook 98 as their mail program and has "Junk Mail" turned
on, will find that e-mail messages with more than two consecutive $
characters in the subject or message text will be automatically be moved to
the 'Deleted' folder.

I nearly missed all the messages on "batteries and $$$$$"  because of this.
So, I would like to request in the future we are more cautious in the use of
multiple $ characters.