Re: [IP] carbo load at night

> No cheese or meat - pasta marinara - very little fat, garlic rolls
> were even on the dry side.
> Maybe it was the overload in the gut.
I'm speculating. I've seen what you describe and that's the best
explanation I can come up with based on having observed several
similar episodes and noting the carb and insulin requirements over
time for each occasion.

The same phenomena can produce a low-> high problem if all the
insulin goes in at once for a familiar food that is then eaten in