Re: [IP] Developmental delay

   Hi- and welcome to our "bandwagon"!! Just thought I'd mention that Minimed
sent out a newsletter recently which included accessories for wearing the
pump that I hadn't previously seen. I don't know if Jason's too old, or if it
would even work, but they've now designed what looks like a mini backpack for
younger kids, so that the pump isn't readily accessible. Melissa thought it
was adorable, especially given that we're aware of quite a few families with
toddlers on pumps...Might be worth inquiring about, even if you had to design
your own version better suited to Jason's needs?????....

Regards, Renee (16 1/2 yr old Melissa's pump-mom-coach)