[IP] Developmental delay

Hi. In response to yur question...Jason has never been given a label for
his delay but I currently have him a school program for children w/ PDD.
He seem to fit in well there given his problems with pragmatic speech.
When I am in a light mood I refer to him as a IDDMW/PDDNOS. Lots of
letters for a seven year old! I feel that his delay will have a large
impact on his compliance for the pump. We are trying to prepare him for
this but there is little interest. Like everything else, however, over
time he has and will adjust to this too as he has many times before. I
am hoping that this list will help me smooth over the rough edges and
that we can all give each other the mental energy needed to get over the
hard times. Thanks for your interest=>Fran