Re: [IP] And that's the *rest* of the pizza

she began faxing the old endo weekly print-outs of
>his bgs.....Rumor has it this practice is now also putting kids on pumps!

--LOL!! I think all of the pumpers in my area should do this to our local
endo--she doesn't do ANY pumps, and the hospital apparently disbanded their
pumpers group because everyone was leaving her practice to find a pump doc.
In my humble opinion, any doctor who wonn't at least consider a certain
therapy is not being the best doctor that they can be for their patients.
It's funny how diabetes seems like one of the only diseases where a doctor
WOULDN'T be eager to move on to more advanced therapies.  --Gianna