[IP] switching infusion sets

Hi all
 Ok My reorder came Monday, same day my Micro sets came to try...I had
to call MM so they could send/exhcange a box of sils from longs to
shorts and they haven't arrived yet..My bg are UNbelievable
lately..using the micros and for teh first time since pumping my sets
haven't hurt or any of my normal crap...i think i want to swithc to
micros, i know they aren't for sale yet, but what do i do? should I
return the sils i just got and get credited to my account and reorder
again when teh sof sets come out?

Do You Yahoo!?