[IP] static electicity problems

Just curious:  I find it interesting that Minimed users seem to have
problems with blank screens and electrical difficulties that are attributed
to static electricity.  My son uses the disetronic and has not worn it with
the leather case for a year.  We have never experienced any problem with
static electricity and wonder if other D users have experienced statis
problems.  The only alarms he has had in over a year are low battery alarms.
 Maybe it is because there are so many more MM users, but it seems you all
have a lot more problems with alarms, etc, than we disetronic folks.  Please
don't shoot me!

Betsy Smith