Re: [IP] RE: Which Pump

>    For example, they claimed that Disetronic's pump is "water
>    resistant"
> rather than waterproof.As the owner of a Disetronic H-TRONplus, I
> can say it is definitely waterproof, and that is even without use of
> the red tappet.

Beg to differ. Water Proof is a designation which indicates that the
product may be submerged in water up to 30 feet deep. I don't think
either pump will survive that treatment. The Disetronic certainly is
sealed in a manner that will allow complete immersion in shallow
water indefinetly, but it is certainly not waterproof in the sense
that you would --- for instance --- go skindiving with it on.