Re: [IP] take it off, baby

In a message dated 9/16/99 8:46:30 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:

 << Jessica told them where to put their wishes, and their opinions of
  too. >>
 Dear Doreen:
    Guess we won't need to worry about Jessica asserting her needs!!
 LOL...Seriously, I am thrilled to hear of kids being PROACTIVE about their
 medical rights- lots of adults could learn a lesson from her actions!
 Regards, Renee >>
 Jessica has been pushed around by 'know it all' adults who actually know
NOTHING about her or her diabetes.(12 years worth of stupid comments just hit
home and now shes not afraid to tell anyone off) Unfortunately i don't think
the staff thought of it as 'asserting her needs'. Too bad for them. Hopefully
before Jess' 4 years are up, they'll learn something from her.
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers