[IP] Martial Arts

Hi all!  Marilyn here from B.C., Canada.  Just started pumping insulin
today at noon.  My blood sugar is already NORMAL!  I'm happy.  Does
anyone out there do a martial art or some comparable activity while
wearing the pump?  I've been doing Aikido for the past 5 years..  It's
very dynamic with lots of falling, rolling, tumbling, sweating, etc.
Classes often range between 1 1/2-3 hours at a time.  My doc wants me to
wear the pump for best control.  I like the idea but am worried about
jarring or damaging this $5,000 piece of technology.  Any thoughts re:
accessories or placement on the body would be appreciated.  Thx so
much!  From: <email @ redacted>