Re: [IP] Which Pump

>I have finally decided to use a pump, but have not decided which one.
>MM507c or Disetronic H-TRON?  Any coments???

I chose a minimed (besides the fact that my doctor works mainly with them)
because of the square and dual wave bolus and because waterproof-ness wasn't
that important to me.  I know you can fake a square or dual wave with a D
but I liked the idea of it being a built in feature.  If you need
waterproofing or really like the idea of a spare pump, the D might be for
you.  Both are great and work!!!--gianna