Re: [IP]Dual wave help????

hi all-- tried an ice cream experiment the other day:  Sundae with 85 carbs,
(2 scoops, caramel, whipped cream, etc.)  bolused 8.5 with 6.0 right away
and then 2.5 units over 2 hours in the square part of the dual wave.  2
hours post sundae, was 151.  3 hours post sundae, crashed to 74.  My
thoughts--I should have given the 8.5 units over a shorter time period?
Maybe more in the normal part of the bolus, or the square part over less
time?  Any thoughts--Gianna <