[IP] Krispy Kreme doughnuts

From: email @ redacted
Yes they do melt in your mouth when hot, but don't you
believe for one sec that there's only 17 g of carbs in one.
If you figure closer to 30 you'll get your bgs right *S*
- -wayne

Yes, I would agree the Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts must be worth 30g
of carbs versus only 17g. After reading a week worth of "Krispy Kreme"
posts touting the hot fresh doughnuts -- I broke down yesterday and had
two! I used the amount of 33 g carbs per doughnut, which is the amount
listed for a Dunkin Donut's glazed doughnut in Calories and
Carbohydrates by Barbara Kraus. It worked perfect! I knew they were way
to good to be only 17g of carbs.

Happy to be pumping almost 6 months :]
Do You Yahoo!?