[IP] BCBS of Mass.

dear sherry,

sorry if I offended you.  my problem is that 1) I am on digest, so I
read messages later than they're posted, and 2) I was away on vacation
for a week and was just catching up with email when I saw your post.

I did not mean any personal attack.  But you did do more than post info:
you praised BCBS of Mass lavishly for posting the info and for covering
pumps.  I felt some qualification was in order.

My own experience took place 2 years ago.  Yours was more recent.
Perhaps you (as many other Mass BCBS diabetics) were able to profit from
my case.  BCBS completely changed its policy when I complained to the
state board of insurance.

Best wishes,