[IP] People in No. VA

Hello all--
 Man, school's in and the day is just not long enough, I'm lucky if I
get online just to check my mail once a day. Anyhow, I am starting a
group with the help of some people locally, a mom and an ADA rep..I
don't think we have a facilitator yet (any ideas??) but the group is
for 11-18 year olds b/c locally things are for under 10 or adults with
type 2, and of course, type 1 pumpers!!! (of course, i'm the only
pumping teen i know in va) So, I was wondering are there any
teens/preteens on this list that live in Northern Virginia? The meeting
is gonig to be a bowling party Oct 2 in Woodbridge, but I have some
details and if there's anyone between 11-18 who would be interested,
just email me. Or if there's anyone with any ideas on a group, I'm all
 Thanks all!
 MM Pumper since 6/28/99

Do You Yahoo!?