[IP] Micro infusion set

Hi to all,

Someone along the line asked about release in a week or two.  Last night
I attended an isulin pump support group meeting and the MiniMed rep was
there.  She told us that they will be available Oct. 1.  For those who
have received them for testing, is there an item number on the box?  I
order my supplies through my insurance company and my next date to order
is Oct. 1 (how fortunate) I would like to know the item number of the
set and the inserter if anyone has it.  Please e-mail me directly.