Re: [IP] Kim S. on Erika's BG

I ditto dianne here:
.>  IMHO I feel she would be better off setting a minimal BG rate at around
135 or 150 until she's fine tuned enough to drop down into a lower range.
Especially since her lows are so critical

when geneva was first on the pump and I might add that she has/had a
terrible fear of hypos....her endo group had her start with a target of
150-170.   then in a couple of weeks we went down to 135-150.

now are at 115-120 and I am hoping we can go a bit lower.  but this made a
REAL difference in the lack of lows.