[IP] Supplies Arrived!

Greetings Leslie-
Hallelujah!  I'll be singing your praises for sending all that IV3000 every time I DON'T get my tubing caught in my zipper or hooked over a drawer or door handle!  I feel like IV3000 is icing on the proverbial cake.  Thank you so much.  If it weren't for people on this list, I just wouldn't be able to continue spending money on all the necessary supplies that keep 'my diabetes up and running'!  Even with the test strips and everything else, my diabetes complicates my life enough to qualify at the very least as a part-time job- albeit 24 hours a day LOL, with, of course, undetermined seasonal variations.  Thanks again and God bless you.