[IP] Kim S. on Erika's BG

Hi Kim!  Sudden drops of BG from 150 to whatever sounds like over insulinizing to me.  When I first started using the pump I had a lot of low BG's with a ratio of 1;8 grams of CHO - turns out I'm 1:13- but my CDE was going by some chart and not paying attention to what I was saying.  I don't know how long Erika's been pumping but she may need adjustment in that area.  I'm also hoping that her endo has upped her 'normal BG' to something higher than the standard '100'.  IMHO I feel she would be better off setting a minimal BG rate at around 135 or 150 until she's fine tuned enough to drop down into a lower range.  Especially since her lows are so critical -- naturally YMMV.  Good luck.