[IP] re: bc/bs mass pump policy

     I'd like to mention here, that I was placed on the pump by the Joslin
     Diabetes Center in Boston as part of a study where I HAD to get
     pregnant within 3 months. They required pump use(we chose between 2
     envelopes-either MDI or pump),if that was then envelope you picked.
     Now why would the finest research center for diabetes in the country,
     maybe the world place me on the pump,and knowing I was going to get
     pregnant if they thought it was harmful? Diabetic women IN GENERAL
     have a higher risk of miscarriage. By the way, NEVER was my control
     tighter than when I was pregnant. NEVER was I healthier. so, BC/BS
     should do some research.