[IP] Pumping in Canada

Yes, I'm living in Canada (Calgary) and paying for my own pump supplies
also.  I'm fighting with my insurance company and losing so far but I am
still trying.  Whenever I feel like giving up (which is often) I remember
that I need to set a precedent for others so that if I give in the
insurance company will expect others to give in.  The nurse told me that
once they had the same problem with test strips and now no insurance
company dares to question your need for 8 to 12 strips per day.  ONe day it
will be the same for the pump.  Hang in there!  If we stick together we
will force the issue and get diabetic care in Canada out of the stone age.