Re: [IP] Re: NLD

I have had a TON of people think I had AIDS...one time while training for a
new job, one ignorant woman actually told the trainer that she wouldn't do
it in the same room with "someone like her"(pointing to me and staring at my
shins).  He said she was moe than welcome to leave, and when she started to
walk out he told her not to come back.  He politely asked what had happened
and we had a good laugh over the stupid people in the world.

The funniest comment I have had is when people ask me if it's rug burn- lol