Re: [IP] NLD

Gina --
I'm not even sure if that's actually a technical name, but it stands for
"necrobiosis lipoidica diabeticorum."  It's a skin disorder and according to
my doctor, it's usually found on young (20's), white females with diabetes.
It has something to do with the immune system breaking down the top layer of
skin (usually on shins, ankles, or feet) and a red, scaly, and itchy patch
forming.  I may be wrong on some of that, but it's what I've experienced on
both of my shins.  We've had an ongoing discussion of NDL on here lately
which has renewed my interest in possible treatment options for it.
Hope I helped!