Re: [IP] extreme highs and lows

we experienced same improvement after mixing V and H.   ...although last
night with the brownie episode....yee gads!

velosulin and humalog is a nice mix for many reasons.  we are glad that we
found this mailing list to help us with that choice.

now I guess the thread about V and H mixes will again appear!   :-)