Re: [IP] extreme highs and lows

when geneva started the pump, her carb ratio was the same as yours.  we have
now progressed up to 1 unit to cover 32 carbs!!!   talk about a big change
with pumping!!

anyway..I think that the carb ratio is off.  if you have sudden lows after
eating that is usually the problem ...for us anyway.

we would change the ratio by .1 or .2 at a time and then test  1 1/2 hours
to 2 hours after the meal.  our target is 140-170 for a child.   if geneva
is way below her fasting BG we know that it is the carb ratio.
good luck!

ruth