[IP] Help with counselor understanding siezures in diabetics

Sender: email @ redacted

To Jim Woolf:
I have been diabetic for 37 years (I'm 45). I have sometimes had
seizures relating to low blood sugar. I have also had an EEG which
came back normal. My endocrinologist has explained that low blood
sugar can cause seizures. The seizures do not always occur at the
same blood sugar level (sometimes they occur at 20, sometimes at 40).
Good luck. Jean Dobrer