[IP] son's test

     hi- i posted last nite on the parents chat for anyone to say a prayer
     for my son who had a blood test fri for glucose,lead and anemia. dr.
     called this morning and his BS was 119, he said high normal is 115,
     but I think that was day that Colin had like 6 chicken nuggets at
     daycare after his nap. he went to the lab about an hour or so later.
     so, I thank God that this was our news, but dr. did say to watch him,
     as his weight is pretty average. it's one thing to live with diabetes
     yourself, but to face the possibility of your little sweet pea getting
     it is nightmarish. Now I know a bit of what my mom and dad went
     through, and also what all of you wonderful parents face. So God bless
     every one of you.