[IP] Melva -Humalog lasts?

The Humalog in MY body lasts about 2 1/2 hours, BUT YMMV and it's obvious from other posts that others need 4 hours or more before it's completely used up.  The only times I've run into 'trouble' (with Humalog that is LOL) is when I've consumed an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's and took a huge bolus and then I'd cut back a little on any insulin I needed after that. (I don't calculate 15-20% of the original-  I feel like a computer already and haven't found the need to. Then, again maybe I could or should.  )  Still learning, thank God, after 35 years with diabetes.