[IP] Re: BCBS of Mass

Ok I want to end this thread right here. I am sick of where this
is headed and can't believe it has strayed from its original

Some one a few weeks ago posted a question if anyone knew anything
about BCBS of Colorado.  Although I am not familiar with them, I
thought maybe posting the website for BCBS of CO would be helpful.
On the site she might be able to find information and phone
numbers to call the insurance company itself to find out more.
I inadvertantly added the BCBSMA site to show that i was able to
find some information on the website for my branch.

Later that day I read a message from Michael flaming BCBS of MA
and had a hard time swallowing it since it seemed to go against
the reason I had posted the message. I wasn't looking for compliments
or for critisism and it just struck a wrong cord.  Mostly because
they have been more then helpful to me.  Also because I was having
a relatively bad day, so I wrote my message back.

I do not go out of my way to defend insurance companies. I have
had my share of burns from them in the past.  So to everyone
please just stop all of this.

As to Lee I am sorry for what problems you may have had with
them, but then again I have no affiliation with them so that
probably won't make you feel any better.

As for my experience with them for the pump, I have had nothing
but help in getting things confirmed on both voice recording
from me calling and in writing.  But since I am changing jobs
starting monday I will also be changing healthcare companies,
so it was all a big waste of time.

So please, let this end here, I don't want to read anything
more about this.